Phew! Can you believe the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season is behind us? It’s time to reconnect again with your MOPS friends this Tuesday, January 8 at 6:30pm. We’ll be having a Mommy 101 night with a special “Golden Plunger Awards.” Come learn a few new tasks that you might not know- like how to set a formal table or how about how to hem a pair of pants!
And come prepared with your most memorable mommy moments to be in the running for our “Golden Plunger Awards” This year’s MOPS theme is Plunge: love as if your life depended on it. So we’ll plunge into lots of laughs and fun memories with the Golden Plunger Awards. We’ll have 5 topics that you can be brainstorming about:
- “Mortified Mama”- Most cringe-worthy mom moment
- “Mirror mirror on the wall, I am my mother after all” The moment you knew you were your mother’s child
- “Potty Princess”- Best potty training story
- “Ice Queen”- A time when you were cool under pressure
- “Proud Peacock”- A moment when your children made you most proud
Group # 4 (Kristen) is on for snack and Group #5 (Justine) is on for dessert.
Hope to see you there!